Maternity Substitute for Art
- Beginning early Feb through mid-April.
- Art teaching experience highly desired + ability/willingness to work with grades k-12
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume via email to Jennifer Aceves.
Substitute Teachers needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience working with a variety of different students (age, ability, background)
- experience with learning differences a plus
- good relationship-building skills with students and staff
- strong classroom management skills
- ability to be flexible and positive
We have no teaching positions open at this time, but that often changes throughout the year. If you would like to be considered for future career openings, please submit your resume via email to Hallie Harding (Head of Lower Division) or Jennifer Aceves (Head of Upper Division).
Noble Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to download an application for employment, please click here for Noble Academy Employment Application.