Upper Division Teacher
Noble Academy is accepting resumes for an Upper Division Teacher in the event of an opening this summer. Since the grades/subjects needed are not currently known, we are accepting resumes from a variety of teaching backgrounds to have on file for when/if the position is defined.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience working with students with learning differences
- several years relevant teaching experience
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- mastery of technology skills
- strong organizational and time management skills
- ability to be flexible, innovative, and collaborative
Interested candidates should send resume to Jennifer Aceves, Head of Upper Division.
If you would like to be considered for future career openings or as a substitute teacher, please submit your resume via email to Hallie Harding (Head of Lower Division) or Jennifer Aceves (Head of Upper Division).
Noble Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to download an application for employment, please click here for Noble Academy Employment Application.