Noble Academy is seeking a Director of Advancement and Admissions who is committed to our unique mission and is able to provide leadership, management and organizational skills to our school.
- Designs, communicates, implements and manages all fundraising activities including annual giving, endowments and capital campaigns, special projects and all other school related solicitations.
- Works in conjunction with Head of School and Advancement Committee of the Board to develop and manage all strategies and activities for donor cultivation, solicitation and relations.
- Maintains contact with and develops grant proposals for foundations and corporations.
- Develops a long-term strategy and annual development goals.
- Develops and implements strategies to promote Noble Academy’s mission to both internal constituencies of the School and the community at large.
- Manages the advertising and promotion of the school for fundraising and admissions.
- Creates a marketing plan.
- Writes weekly parent communication e-mail including updating social media.
- Oversees all aspects of Admissions.
- Develops plans for admissions and recruitment goals.
- Manages an admissions team that meets regularly to evaluate and screen prospective applicants in determining their suitability for acceptance .
- Handles advertising and promotion of the school for admissions purposes.
- Superior organizational, management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in annual and capital fundraising.
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships, provide leadership, and work as a team player.
- Skilled at communicating the vision and accomplishments of the school to a wide range
- of internal and external constituencies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A college degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred. Three years related experience and a background in fundraising, marketing and admissions preferred.
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter, resume and employment application to:Linda Hale Head of School Noble Academy email@example.com
Noble Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to download an application for employment, please click here for Noble Academy Employment Application.