Consideration for admission to Noble Academy is based on review of a completed admission file.
A completed admission file includes the following components:
- A completed application and the $75.00 application fee
- Current psycho-educational evaluation (WISC and Woodcock-Johnson)
- Report from ADHD evaluation or statement of diagnosis, if applicable
- Signed release of confidential information
- Recent student photograph
- Parent questionnaire
- Immunization records
- Recent report card
- Unofficial transcript, current school year’s schedule, last year’s final report card
- Recent Individualized Education Plan
- 2 teacher observation forms
- 1 counselor/principal/resource teacher observation form
- Student interview, visit, and or observation as determined by Noble Academy
- Child custody documents if necessary
Upon receipt of the above information, the Admissions Committee will review these evaluations and records. Should the Admissions Committee determine that the applicant is a good candidate for admittance to Noble Academy; a day visit will be scheduled for the student.
After completion of the above process, the Admissions Committee will make a final decision on making an offer of admission to the applicant.
Enrollment will be confirmed by the receipt of a non-refundable deposit of $2500.00, which will be credited to the current tuition and by the receipt of a signed Enrollment Agreement.
Tuition for the 2013-14 school year is as follows:
- Grades K-9: $17,290
- Grades 10-12: $18,050
There is also a one-time new student fee of $1500.
If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please click here to find out more information about TADS.