Noble Academy’s Offerings for the Triad and Beyond
Noble Academy Community Programs, previously known as Unlimited Learning, Inc., has been
providing educational services to individuals from the Greater Greensboro area since 1982. A trained staff is available to conduct comprehensive educational evaluations and consultation as well as a range of instructional programs, including tutoring. Noble Academy Community Programs provides programs for individuals from five years of age through adulthood who have learning differences, attention deficit disorders and other academic difficulties. Noble Academy Community Programs also serves those needing motivational support and/or self-esteem enhancement.
The mission of Noble Academy Community Programs is to:
- Unite parents, educators and other concerned individuals in a joint effort to help those with learning differences or other academic difficulties develop to their fullest potential.
- Create a positive learning environment with programs structured to meet students’ individual needs.
Services provided through Noble Academy Community Programs are:
- Educational Evaluations
- Specialized Tutoring and Remedial Instruction
- Specific Course Assistance
- Computer Instruction
- SAT Preparation
- Study Skills Training
- After-school Activities Program for students in grades 1-9 (The Knight Club)
- Summer Programs
- Individualized mentoring for college students and adults
For more information about any of these programs, please contact us at 282-7044.
If you are interested in receiving emails regarding community offerings such as: speakers, support groups, book studies, college fairs, and summer programs, please subscribe to our newsletter.