Endowed funds at Noble Academy provide tuition assistance to students who qualify. You can create a named fund with a gift of at least $25,000. Current and former parents and grandparents, friends, foundations, and corporations have established named endowment funds to provide long-term support for tuition assistance.
Interested persons are encouraged to contribute to these funds at anytime in order to facilitate attendance opportunities for qualified families who could not otherwise afford it. Gifts can be given in the form of memorial contributions, honorariums, or special gifts/recognition.
Our Scholarship Endowment accounts are managed by the Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro and include the following funds:
- Edward Armfield, Sr. Scholarship Endowment, est. 2002
- Edward Armfield, Sr. Scholarship Endowment Match, est. 2003
- General Scholarship Endowment, est. 2003
- Kent Wilkins Memorial Scholarship Endowment, est. 2003
- Avis Weaver Pringle Scholarship Endowment, est. 2004
- Michael McDonald Scholarship Endowment, est. 2005
- Samuel Manning Farmer Scholarship Endowment, est. 2005
- Anonymous Scholarship Endowment, est. 2007
- Marian A. Smith Scholarship Endowment, est. 2007
- Scholarship Endowment in Honor of Clare R. Abel, est. 2007
For additional information about our current endowment program, please contact Linda Hale, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-282-7044. You may also contact Christy Avent, Director of Advancement or Admissions, at email@example.com or 336-282-7044.